- Monday | 1st October 2018 to Tuesday | 9th October 2018
- 7:00 pm
- The Dome, Camino la Racona, 12, 03728 Alcalalí
- +34 686942033 (Nestor)
ADVANCED Sound Healer Training, October 2018 – 1 Week Intensive at the Dome Center
RESERVE: ADVANCED Sound Healer Training
ADVANCED Sound Healer Training 1 Week Intensive, October 1-9, 2018
SOUND HEALER ADVANCED TRAINING
A Deepening Course only for Graduates of our Sound Healer and Therapist Training
For theSECOND TIME since we began our Sound Healer Training Course IN 2004 we are offering an opportunity to go deeper and add to the skills and techniques we have already shared. We have had many requests from graduates over the years and have decided that this year we will do it! Last year was a great success!!
1 – 9 of October 2018 (7 full days) at The Dome Center
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AND SHARE WITH OTHER SOUND HEALING PRACTITIONERS
For those who know the Dome, of course you will already be familiar with the tremendous power for focussing and facilitating all levels of Sound Work in this magical setting!
We will offer up-to-date information on cutting edge Sound Healing and Therapy techniques, as well as “deepening” and “broadening” information and techniques in the following areas:
Energy Work, Voice Healing, Harmonics and Sacred Geometry,
Tuning Forks and Bowls
- Techniques and Creative Visualizations to Ground oneself and one’s clients, open the 3rd Eye, pineal and pituitary glands to increase perception and improve diagnostics.
- Further practice and SPECIAL MODULE by a former student with Reflex points from different systems (Acupuncture, Reflexology, Shiatsu etc..)
- The Creation of Harmonic and Sacred Geometrical Grids for Focussing the Intention, enhancing the efficiency and amplifying the Healing power of a Sound Session, Sound Journey, Ceremony or other activity
- Working with the Endocrine System and their relationship to the Chakra system
- The addition of Quartz Crystals and other minerals to a Sound Session
- Advanced Overtone Singing techniques for Healing and addition to Sound Journeys, healing concerts and other activities.
- Voice Work: Finding the Inner Song to enhance the healing process.
- Communication and Teaching skills. Techniques to improve your self-confidence and delivery of information
- Introduction and Instruction (with practical exercises) of the delivery of a “Fee your Voice” Workshop
- Evening Activities, after dinner on a few of the evenings, such as Mantra chanting, a Sacred Ceremony with Sound etc.
All meals are included. The food will be prepared by a qualified organic cook, and will be fully organic and vegetarian. Where possible local produce is used. Our excellent cooks are able to provide for special needs diets, such as gluten free, although there will be an additional charge of €5 per day, due to the extra work involved and the cost of alternative ingredients.
The total cost for this course, including full board and lodging (7 full days and 8 nights)
This price includes the Reservation Deposit of €200
TO RESERVE CLICK HERE
ACCOMMODATION will be at The Dome Center, in rooms for 2 or 4, and in two wooden cabins for up to 4 people. We have no more than 3 people per room for this course, due to the longer duration.
You may arrange additional nights at no extra charge if your flight plans require.
If you require a single room this can be arranged at an additional cost in a nearby Rural B & B, only 5 minutes walk from The Dome Center
ARRIVAL TIME: Any time on the late afternoon of 1 October 2018
DEPARTURE TIME: After breakfast on the morning of 9 October 2018
ALICANTE (ALC) is the closest airport, 1 hr by car, a little longer by bus, and there is a Tourist Shuttle direct to the village of ALCALALÍ where the Dome is located.
CONTACT THE SHUTTLE BUS COMPANY DIRECTLY by clicking on the link below,
once you have your FLIGHT NUMBER (www.beniconnect.com)
Prices are around €25 euros each way from the Airport to Alcalalí. The DROP-OFF is outside Restaurant Castellvi,
some 10 minutes walk from the Dome. We can usually arrange a pick-up if you advise us in advance.
SHUTTLE BUS: www.beniconnect.com
VALENCIA (VLC) is 20 minutes further away by car, however transport will involve a combination of metro (underground) train and bus, or a private taxi service
(unless local students are able to offer lifts).