- Friday | 22nd May 2020 to Saturday | 6th June 2020
- All Day
- La Cúpula / The Dome Center Cami La Racona, 12
“It is our great pleasure to offer this Second Edition of the Voice Training with Diploma by The Association of Sound Therapy – Harmonic Sounds®
PRICE AND BOOKING
Free your True Voice and learn to transmit your essential energy through your voice
Six facilitators, each of whom is a specialist in voice, will share their knowledge, experience and expertise
Gain confidence all aspects of communication, from singing to speaking in public
Learn many techniques to enhance your singing, chanting and energy management
Learn techniques to experience and create wellbeing and harmony with your voice
Nestor Kornblum – Overtone Singing – “The Essence of Harmony” (+INFO)
Michele Averard – Free your Healing Voice (+INFO)
are internationally acclaimed workshop Facilitators who have trained thousands in the therapeutic applications of Sound, Vibration and Voice for 22 years.
They are co-founders and co-directors of the International Association of Sound Therapy (I.A.S.T)
In all cultures and civilizations throughout history, the Voice has played a vital role in the growth and development of human beings, the community and general wellbeing at a personal and social level.
During the 15 years we have been offering a Certified Training Programme in Sound Therapy and Sound Healing, in addition to a total of 25 years working with the voice, it has come to our attention that the Voice is by far the most powerful, immediate and effective instrument for Healing and Transformation.
We have therefore decided to place at the disposal of the public a varied range of Vocal methods, techniques and modalities, with the objective of using Healing Voice techniques on all levels of one’s being: the physical, mental, emotional, bio-energetic and spiritual.
We have selected highly experienced and qualified Facilitators in the field of Voice and Voice Healing or Therapy. Each will share their unique knowledge and experience, through a variety of processes and techniques, which everyone will be able to apply in their Healing Practice, with clients, groups or simply to use alone on oneself. Much of the programme will also be of great use in Music in general and all forms of singing.
The different methods will be united to form a Holistic way of working with the voice. We give students a Diploma for this Training approved by the I.A.S.T (International Association of Sound Therapy) of which we are founder members, as well as the Asociación de Terapia de Sonido (Spain). This training is also complementary to our 2 Week Sound Healer Training.
ANYONE WITH A VOICE MAY ATTEND THIS TRAINING – No PREVIOUS Musical or Singing Experience is required
FREE YOUR HEALING VOICE (Michele Averard)
- Breathing exercises for correct functioning of the diaphragm
- Your Body is your Instrument
- Explore the therapeutic effect of defining your register
- Free your Voice from negative programming
- Liberate and heal yourself from emotions that are blocking. Your ability to Sing and express yourself
- Sound and intention. Techniques for directing your Sound for healing on the Subtle and Physical bodies.
- Your Name is Your Mantra. The healing potential of the Name And its therapeutic effects.
- Exploring the vowels and their powerful healing effects on the Chakras and Bio-Field.
- The Joy of singing Chants and sacred songs from different Traditions
OVERTONE SINGING: THE ESSENCE OF HARMONY (Nestor Kornblum)
- Introduction to the Science, Theory and History of Overtones
- Understanding the Harmonic Series, Pythagoras, the monochord, musical intervals of the harmonic series and harmonic proportions
- Warm-up and preparation exercises for Overtone singing
- The Basic techniques of Overtone Singing, in two main styles, on day 1
- The Therapeutic applications and benefits of Overtone singing: Exercises too
- Meditation, Focusing, Mindfulness and other applications
- More advanced exercises for the completion of the 2 main styles, enabling rapid advancement
- Further revision during the 2 Week period, with more exercises for progressing in the techniques
- Suggestions and demonstrations of how Overtone singing can be combined with other forms of singing, from the shamanic to more traditional singing, or with changes in the Fundamental pitch of the voice instead of the more common: held- fundamental or drone
VOICE AND NADA BRAHMA YOGA (Hamsini)
- Discover & strengthen parts of the body involved in vocal sound production
- Consciously create and strengthen your unique musical instrument
- Connect to your creative power
- Find your True Voice
- Access inner consciousness through sound
- Use musical scales inside energetic centres to deepen auditive and kinaesthetic
- Techniques help you to sing in tune
- Learn powerful mantra (Sacred chanting from India)
- Learn devotional songs
- Open the heart, the Divine Within
SING YOUR BODY: PERCUSSION AS AN ACCOMPANIMENT TO SONG IN TRADITIONAL MUSIC (Oscar Jareño)
In ancient times people sang as part of their way of Life and it became necessary to accompany these songs and chants with musical instruments. In many cases these instruments were tools or other objects taken from the labours of daily life. Rhythm and the knowledge of rhythm were essential, being transmitted from generation to generation by practical, experiential and oral tradition.
In this Module, we will study some traditional rhythms and songs of the Iberian Peninsula as well as the techniques and interpretation they require, in order to adapt them to our Body and our Moment. This will take place in a completely secure and caring space, where, through a very specific type of bodywork we will have a deep encounter with our own Voice.
MAMACANTA (loose translation- Mother-Song or Mother Sings..). “Accompanying New Life with the Voice”. Vocal Resources and skills to accompany Pregnancy, The Birth and after the Birth (Tànit Navarro)
In my Module of this Training I will share my 10 years of experience with Vocal accompaniment
for pregnant women, families with babies and the training of professionals in the area of
Prenatal care. The methodology of Mamacanta is also applicable and valid for other types of
groups and individuals with a desire to live the experience of a Vocal Rebirth.
In the 2 days of work and exploration we’ll spend together, we will investigate and deepen our
experience in the following aspects:
- Consciousness of the body as a resonating instrument. The bones and our Sonic structure. The perception of the Voice through the skin. Connections between the phonic apparatus and the sonic. Relaxation of the diaphragm.
- Voice Massage applied to pregnancy, birth and postnatal processes
- The Sonic Link with the baby (before, during and after birth)
- Chants and Lullabyes of the world for the mother, baby and the family.
- The Creation of Empowering Chants
“The Ancestral Voice” (Charli Kornblum)
- Conscious breathing.
- Opening up to feel comfortable with your body and your sound.
- Honor your voice, honor the voice of the other.
- Sing and share in a group.
- Awaken, release and listen to the sounds of the Earth within you.
- Play, improvise and create with internal sounds.
- Cleansing and cleaning programming and charge in our Voice with intentional healing.
- Movement with Voice.
- Create your song of the moment.
- Energetic work with sound.
- Circle of singing and sharing.
- Falling in love with your authentic and wild sound.
- And more..
PRICE AND BOOKING
THE DOME CENTER. Is a centre for Retreats, Courses and Workshops located in Alcalalí, Alicante, in a beautiful rural setting and just a few kilometers from the Mediterranean sea.
About the meals
All meals are included. The food will be prepared by a qualified organic cook, and will be fully organic and vegetarian. Where possible local produce is used. Our excellent cooks are able to provide for special needs diets, such as gluten free, vegan and so on, although there will be an additional DAILY charge of €5 due to the extra work involved and the cost of alternative ingredients.
About the accommodation
Will be at The Dome Center, in rooms for 2 or 4, and in two wooden cabins for up to 4 people.
You may arrange additional nights at no extra charge if your flight plans require.
If you require a single room this can be arranged at an additional cost (€450,00 for 15 nights) in a nearby Rural Inn, only 5 minutes walk, 400 metres from The Dome Center
Arrival and departure
ARRIVAL TIME: On the afternoon or early evening of the 23th May (Please arrive before 7pm if possible)
DEPARTURE TIME: After breakfast on the morning of 7nd June